Monday, February 17, 2014


Hi Guys,
I know some of my last blogs sound a like what one would expect in a last will and testament. I do not mean this to be, but I guess I am getting business out of the way.

There is one (hopefully) last request I have to make and that is that is that all you guys stay connected. I know you three older boys (hereafter referred to as the oldies) are naturally brothers as you were raised together. The same may be said for you three younger ones (the young-ens) . I request that at a minimum, you oldies become comfortable in relating to the young-ens and vice versa. Feel free to call upon each other and regularly interact with each other. 

One venue is this new cyberculture.  Face-to-face, vis-a-vis interactions may become the exception rather than the norm. The more of one, the less of the other. Some of you may have seen the mover “Her.”  (The visual presentation is pleasantly unique and different.)

In any case and however things work out, you oldies may be the only connection the young-ens have to the Flores legacy. In some Philippine families, the “kin keeper” tends to the be oldest patriarch or matriarch.  Unless, someone takes over when they pass, the umbrella of connectedness tends to branch off and divide

The following is a video about social classes in the Philippines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiyMPeJUFlM

Have a fine day

No comments:

Post a Comment